In Food Money Sex, we ask anonymous Washingtonians to diary the food they ate, the money they spent and the sex they had over the course of their weekends. On Mondays, we put it on the internet. This week:
- Does: Attorney, 32
- Lives: Shaw
- Is: Male
- Makes: $210,000/year
- Married? Yes.
- Friday – Americano + yogurt from Compass on my way to work, Peruvian food truck for lunch, dinner at Izakaya Seki–omakase, Kalbi beef, mero
- Saturday – Bagel + lox from the bagel place, dinner–Portuguese octopus, wagyu tartare, cheeseburger, Manhattans
- Sunday – Yogurt + Pleasant Pops coffee, grilled cheese for lunch, sushi take-out for dinner
- Friday – Breakfast at Compass $7, Food truck $10, Beers at Exchange $14, Izakaya Seki $65, Lyfts $12
- Saturday – Bills (phone, doctors) $260, clothes at All Saints $210, MacBook Pro (my old laptop stopped working) $1300, Dinner at Bourbon Steak (for 2) $216, Lyfts $15
- Sunday – Breakfast $10, Take out $45
- Saturday, mid-afternoon sex, bedroom.
- Sunday, living room sex pre-Westworld, bedroom sex post-Westworld.
Want to be featured in Food Money Sex? Introduce yourself in an email to email@example.com.