1. Babka push-pops at On Rye
From the people who brought you the babka ice-cream sandwich comes this portable pop, a blend of Jewish coffee cake with maple-bourbon gelato.
2. Draft Moscow mules at Distilleries of the DMV
This home run combines One Eight Distilling’s District Made vodka, ginger beer, and fresh lime.
3. Chesapeake tots at See. You. Tater.
The Camden Yards crab pretzel has nothing on these crispy tots smothered in crab queso, grilled corn, and fresh crabmeat.
4. Pork-belly bao buns at the Brew house
Bao and baseball might seem like a stretch, but we’re popping these pork-belly steamed buns like Cracker Jack.
5. Earned Run Ale at the Devils Backbone Left Field Lodge
Devils Backbone’s exclusive Nationals Park beer is crisp and perfect for summer drinking.
This article appears in the May 2017 issue of Washingtonian.