In Food Money Sex, we ask anonymous Washingtonians to diary the food they ate, the money they spent, and the sex they had over the course of their weekends. On Mondays, we put it on the internet. This week:
- Does: Government IT consultant, 24
- Lives: Arlington with my boyfriend
- Is: Female
- Makes: $102,000
- Married? Taken
- Friday: Friday morning I treated myself to some Chik-Fil-A breakfast after a very long night. Chicken mini biscuits and a yogurt parfait with an Arnold Palmer. Lunch was Reduced Guilt Mac & Cheese from Trader Joe’s supplemented with some Cheetos from my office kitchen…very cheesy. After work my boyfriend and I grabbed BBQ at Sweet Fire Donna’s in Alexandria before going to see Wonder Woman. I had Carolina Chopped Pork (yummm vinegar pulled pork) with cornbread, firey mac and cheese, and sweet BBQ baked beans. Wasn’t crazy about the mac and cheese or beans, but the pork was to die for.
- Saturday: Slept in late on Saturday so no breakfast, but went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings with the boyfriend and enjoyed some mild wings with blue cheese. Pro tip: don’t wear makeup when eating wings so you can wipe your face with abandon. We went to a friend’s party in the evening and ate dinner there (yay free food and alcohol). Chả giò, summer rolls, tacos from Uncle Julio’s, and LOTS of margaritas from the pool bar.
- Sunday: Sunday morning I ate some leftover potatoes au gratin I’d made for dinner on Thursday and a Powerade to rehydrate myself after all the drinking on Saturday night. I met a friend at the Smithsonian Folklife Festival in D.C. and had barbecue again, an alcoholic popsicle, and a beer. Sunday night boyfriend and I stayed in and ordered Pizza Hut for dinner. I’d never had the cheesy bites pizza from them and it was the best hangover food ever.
Friday: $8.11 on Chik-Fil-A. Boyfriend paid for dinner and movie.
- Saturday: $14 on eyebrow threading. $30.06 on Buffalo Wild Wings.
Sunday: $7.00 on festival BBQ. $7.00 on alcoholic popsicle. $7.00 on beer. $10 on Uber rides to and from the festival. Boyfriend paid for pizza delivery.
- Total: $83.17…omg I wish I spent this little money every weekend.
- Friday: Make-up sex with boyfriend in the early evening in the bedroom…why is make-up sex always so good? Followed by spectacular cuddles afterwards and lots of loving things to reassure the other one everything is good with us.
- Saturday: Early afternoon sex that started on the couch, migrated to the bedroom wall, and ended in the bed. Bed portion included a vibrator on me which was a nice surprise/treat that led to a great orgasm.
- Sunday: While waiting for pizza to be delivered we had a change of scenery and had sex in the guest bedroom. Me on top the entire time, probably my favorite position, and then him finishing in my mouth.
Want to be featured in Food Money Sex? Introduce yourself in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.