Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Stop Everything, Here’s a Flash Mob Wedding Proposal (Video)
A fun surprise leads to an engagement, and it’s all caught on video.
At Bride & Groom, we hear a lot of creative and unique engagement stories. But when we came upon this sweet flash mob proposal, we had to share a little end-of-the-week love. In the video, James Walker enlists the help of DC’s LivingSocial to set up a painting class for his girlfriend, Artesia Cauley. When a song interrupts the painting session, the entire class turns into a dancing flash mob, with a special surprise for Artesia as the grand finale. Check it out.
Have a great engagement story to share? Let us know at email@example.com.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.