Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Rustic Chic Wedding in Georgetown
The Slice: Serving You Today's Wedding News
Start your morning with The Slice, a daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news, and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
Some propose over a candlelit dinner, some ramp it up to baseball games. Others go, well, bigger. (Think Google.)
Wedding etiquette, updated: no "and guest," and don't forget to tip the priest.
Want to get the dirt on flowers? Here's a site for you. [via bon mariage!]
Too many hoops to jump through when it comes to a DC marriage license? [via DC Nearlyweds]
Have bridal news to share? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.