Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
Boho Bride Alert: Looks We Love From Mara Hoffman (Photos)
These gowns were made for a breezy beachside wedding.
If you are the type of bride who dreams of exchanging vows by the shore, with the sound of waves crashing in the not-too-far-off distance, Mara Hoffman’s bridal designs are just for you. Better known for her colorful apparel and bold swimwear, the New York-based designer launched a wedding collection late last year after famously designing a dress for the nuptials of jewelry designer Pamela Love, whose look is very much bohemian romantic. Hoffman’s line features four breezy gowns, a sassy bustier-skirt set, and two honeymoon-appropriate swimsuits—perfect for brides who wish to forgo veils for flower garlands and nix the heels for bare feet. Bonus: wallet-friendly prices ranging from $1,000 to $,1,700 per gown. Scroll down for photos of the dreamy looks.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.