1. Cream Fluff: Cashmere fringe wrap by White & Warren, at Ginger (Bethesda), $350.
2. Round It Out: Enamel-and-gold bangles by Halcyon Days, in two sizes, at Sterling & Burke (Georgetown), $185 and $315.
3. Blanc Slate: Cross-body bag with zippers, at Lou Lou, $30.
4. It’s a Cinch: Leather belt by M.M. LaFleur, $60.
5. Signature Scent: Good Girl Gone Bad perfume travel spray by Kilian, at Hu’s Shoes (Georgetown), $155.
6. Boldly Go: “Day Tripper” necklace by Kate Spade, at Bloomingdale’s (Chevy Chase), $98.
See more fashionable white pieces in our photo gallery.
This article appears in the November 2014 issue of Washingtonian.