Starting Wednesday, Matt Damon’s pretty-good-but-not-great Bourne film series will shoot scenes from its currently untitled fifth movie in DC. And guess what? Central casting is looking to hire extras for “background roles, stand-ins and photo doubles.” Whether or not this means a chance to work directly with Damon and director Paul Greengrass remains to be seen. But, you’ll probably get to witness some pyrotechnic spectacles and eat free catering. Take our quiz below to see if you’re eligible.
1. Do you live in the District?
Yes: Go to question 2.
No: You’re probably not going to be in Bourne 5, as the casting call mentions a strong preference for DC residents. Alas, move on to question 2 if you’re not terribly far from the city.
2. Are you between the ages of 20 and 55?
Yes: Go to question 3.
No: Sorry, you’re not going be in Bourne 5.
3. Are you a member of SAG-AFTRA (the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists union)?
Yes: Go to question 4.
No: Sorry, you’re not going be in Bourne 5. If you’re an actor or actress, though, you can apply for membership here, and maybe finagle your way into a role in Bourne 6.
4. Do you have up-to-date headshots of yourself?
Yes: Go to question 5.
No: Sorry, you’re not going to be in Bourne 5. You’re probably also not an actor.
5. Are you available to shoot on December 2 through 5, as well as on the 7th?
Yes: Wow. You’ve got a shot at being in Bourne 5.
No: Sorry, you’re not going to be in Bourne 5.