From Left to Right:
1. Stainless-steel chronograph watch with matte alligator strap, $4,600 at David Yurman (CityCenterDC).
2. Nomos Glashütte “Tetra Neomatik Nachtblau” stainless-steel watch with Horween cordovan-leather strap, $3,980 at Tourneau (Pentagon City).
3. Breitling “Navitimer” steel-and-red-gold watch with leather strap, $10,990 at Tiny Jewel Box (downtown DC).
4. Raymond Weil “Maestro” watch with rose-toned bezel and clasp, $1,395 at Boone & Sons Jewelers.
5. “Runwell” 47mm chronograph watch, $800 at Shinola.
6. Tank MC watch with 18-karat pink-gold case and alligator band, $21,100 at Cartier (Chevy Chase).
This article appears in the November 2016 issue of Washingtonian.