Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
NACE Capital Style Awards Gala
Event pros celebrate the best catering and decor of the year.
White feather palm trees and Casablanca: total Old Hollywood glamour. All photographs by Geoff Chesman
On Sunday night, DC-area caterers and event planners attended the National Association of Catering Executives’ annual awards gala at the Hotel Monaco. The theme was “NACE Salutes the 1940s: Heroes to Hollywood,” and the decor—including Casablanca playing on a large screen in the ballroom and Uncle Sam mingling with guests during cocktail hour—channeled the Old Hollywood meets Americana vibe. And we were psyched to see Mary Alice Yeskey of Charm City Cakes (and Ace of Cakes!) emcee the awards ceremony.
List of winners after the jump:
Gala Co-Chair Kelley Freeman of Carte Blanche Events, Mary Alice Yeskey of Charm City Cakes, Gala Co-Chair Alexandra Pare of Cherry Blossom Events, and DC NACE President Taren Madden of National Conferencing Inc. Photograph by Geoff Chesman
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.