Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
National Arboretum Engagement Shoot + Navy and Yellow Wedding
We do the research so you don’t have to: inspiring real Washington weddings from our favorite blogs.
When you think of the National Arboretum as an engagement shoot spot, you typically think of the trees, blossoms, and general natural beauty of the setting. But we also love the arboretum’s National Capitol Columns as a shoot location—it gives the photos a mysterious, almost gothic feel that’s so edgy and cool. Props to Carmen Wang Photography for these photos.
Talk about staying true to a color scheme—navy and bright sunflower yellow is what this wedding’s all about. We love the use of blue glass bottles in the decor, as well as the bride’s super-cute short dress.
—Style Me Pretty
Um, an ombré wedding cake? We’re in love with this Virginia Indian wedding.
There are several area wedding venues that give off that Gone With the Wind, Southern-plantation feel—and Whitehall Manor is one of them. Love the combination of rustic and elegant in this wedding.
—A Lowcountry Wedding