Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
16 Ideas for Your “Something Blue”
Creative ways to incorporate the hue into your bridal ensemble.Image via Shutterstock.
“Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue”: The old English rhyme is invoked by brides on their wedding day in hopes that it will bring good luck and fortune to their marriage. Blue represents love, fidelity, and purity, and there are more ways than ever to incorporate the hue into your bridal look. Flip through the slideshow for some cool, modern ways to get the bridal blues, from headbands to heels and everything in between.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.