Friday, December 5
• St. Albans House Tour, five homes and a poolhouse in Georgetown decorated by local floral designers. Also carols performed by students from St. Albans and National Cathedral schools, as well as a holiday boutique and luncheon. Friday 11 to 5, Saturday 10 to 4. Tour tickets $35, luncheon tickets $15. 202-537-3190.
Saturday, December 6
• Alexandria Holiday Designer Tour of Homes, five Old Town homes decorated by interior designers and florists. 11 to 4. $30, $35 in advance. 703-548-0111.
• Culpeper Holiday Tour of Homes, a trolley takes visitors to seven homes in this charming Virginia town. 11 to 4:30. $20, $15 in advance. 540-829-1749
• Frederick Candlelight House Tour, tour of eight historic homes with holiday carolers, a horse-drawn carriage, and refreshments. Saturday 5:30 to 9:30, Sunday Noon to 4. $20. 301-200-2841.
• Historic Clifton Candlelight Tour, five decorated homes plus music in local churches, strolling carolers, hot chocolate, roasted marshmallows, and tree lighting. 2 to 8. $15, children $5. 703-322-1811.
Sunday, December 7
• Logan Circle Holiday House Tour, ten condos and houses as well as a historic church. The tour also includes a stop at the Blagden Alley studio of printmaker David Adamson and a reception at the Long View Gallery, at 9th and N Streets, NW, from 3 to 5:30. $20, $15 in advance. 1 to 5 PM.
Did we miss your favorite tour? Tell us about it in the comments.
→ Create a Holiday Cocktail Party for $75
What to Wear
→ What to Wear to Holiday Parties