1) Play up your feminine side with Loft’s perfectly pink cords. Loft will donate 25
percent of full-price purchases to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Marisa straight-leg
corduroys in Passionate Pink, $59.50 at Loft.
2) Stila’s miniature eye shadow palette proves good things come in small packages.
A portion of proceeds will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Courage
& Beauty Travel Palette, $16 at Ulta.
3) Travel in style with Tocca’s luxurious Eau de Parfum Viaggio coffret set. Tocca
will donate 50 percent to Bright Pink throughout October. Eau de Parfum Viaggio, $45
4) Kick breast cancer to the curb with these chic biker boots from Nine West’s Runway
Relief collection. Proceeds will benefit Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. Runway Relief
Bootie, $149 at Nine West.
5) Achieve a natural-looking glow with Bobbi Brown’s bronzing powder and mini brush
set. Ten dollars of every sale will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Bobbi Brown Pink Peony set, $45 at Bloomingdale’s.
6) Wear your heart on your sleeve with H&M’s studded-collar blouse. The fashion giant
will donate 25 percent to the American Cancer Society. Blouse, $29.95 at H&M stores.
7) Perk up any outfit with this graphic wool scarf by White + Warren. Fifty percent
of proceeds will benefit Women at Risk. Pink Label geo pattern scarf, $130 at White
8) Keep weekend essentials close at hand with this magenta leather wristlet. Coach
will donate 20 percent of sales to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Madison
leather chain wristlet, $68 at Coach.
9) Orly’s You Are Not Alone shade delivers a playful explosion of rose-colored glitter.
Orly will donate 20 percent of profits to Cancer Schmancer. Nail polish, $10 at Ulta.
10) Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler teamed up with CJ Free Jewelry to design a line of beaded
silk bracelets. Twenty percent of proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society.
CJ Free rose-gold bracelet, $68 at Union Los Angeles.