The five craziest DC restaurant offerings that Trycaviar.com will deliver to your home:
1. A $130 seafood platter—including oysters, king-crab legs, and lobster—from RPM Italian.
2. A split bone with marrow and spicy pork salad from Maketto.
3. A $110 48-ounce tomahawk rib eye from Del Campo.
4. A $52 sushi roll with lobster tempura, shaved truffle, and Wagyu beef from Sakerum.
5. A jar of funfetti cookie dough—meant to be eaten raw—from the Cookie Jar DC.
This article appears in the October 2017 issue of Washingtonian.