Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
12 Accessories for the Winter Bride (Photos)
Cold-weather style for your walk down the aisle.Photograph via Shutterstock.
So you’ve decided to tie the knot in the dead of winter. The snow can provide a beautiful backdrop—but let’s face it, a wedding gown alone is not going to keep you toasty for those outdoor portraits. To help achieve the perfect winter wonderland look while avoiding frostbite, we’ve rounded up some cold-weather-appropriate jewelry, accessories, and more.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.