Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Nautical Pink and Blue Eastern Shore Wedding
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Rustic Waterfront Wedding at Kent Manor Inn
Pinteresting: Floral Crowns
Whimsical wreaths aren’t just for flower girls anymore.
We’re not sure where it started, but when we saw one of our fave fashion bloggers, Leandra Medine of Man Repeller, accessorize her Marchesa wedding gown with an oversize floral crown, we knew a trend would likely be sticking around for a while.
Country brides and city brides alike are turning to roses, baby’s breath, peonies, and ranunculuses to bedeck their manes and add a dash of “nature girl” to wedding style. The garlands are whimsical and uber-romantic, but they can also be glamorous and, with the right blooms, actually quite luxurious.
Pinterest is blooming with inspiration for these headpieces—and we went ahead and aggregated a few of our favorites.
Green and white:
Fifty shades of pink:
The bigger the better:
Don’t forget your ’maids:
You Might Also Like ...
Founder Alli Webb chats about the new locations.
Getting through the workday without a pick-me-up is difficult, and in our 2 p.m. funk, it's easy to quiet our cravings with something quick instead of something healthy. Personalized nutritionist Katherine Tallmadge offered six easy swaps to keep you energized...