Open House Blog > Luxury Homes
Luxury Homes Quiz
Can you match each house to its new owner?
Below are pictures of seven houses that were bought in 2008, each by one of the following big-name Washingtonians:
• Mark Brunell, former Redskins starting QB, now a backup with the New Orleans Saints
• Democratic operative Doug Sosnick
• DC schools chief Michelle Rhee
• Restauranteur Christianne Ricchi
• Wizards big man Andray Blatche
• Legal scholar Viet Dinh and his wife, lobbyist Jennifer Ashworth Dinh
• Georgetown star prof Michael Eric Dyson
We'll post the answers next Thursday—leave your guesses in the comments.
A. Eight-bedroom Colonial on a half acre in DC’s Spring Valley. Seven baths, chef’s kitchen, and heated pool; $5.6 million.
B. Three-bedroom, four-bath Federa-style Georgetown rowhouse; $2 million.
C. Seven-bedroom Georgian home in DC’s Kalorama neighborhood. Five full baths and secluded limestone garden with fireplace; $3.8 million.
D. $1.9-million house in DC's Spring Valley.
E. Five-bedroom Victorian in DC’s 16th Street Heights neighborhood. Built in 1913. Four baths, master suite with sitting room; $855,000
F. Newly built 7,000-square-foot home on more than an acre of land in Mitchellville; $1.4 million.
G. Five-bedroom manse in Great Falls; $3.7 million
more from Washingtonian
- Most Read in Open House Blog