Open House Blog > The Real Estate Market
The Week in Real Estate
Every Friday, we round up the week’s real-estate news and gossip.
• Park Place, the mixed-use development across from the Georgia Avenue Metro station in Petworth, will feature a Thai restaurant, a diner, and a wireless store. [UrbanTurf]
• The city council has agreed to redevelop a parcel of land in Southeast into a new fire station. The space is also expected to feature office and retail space. [DCMud]
• Several city agencies and businesses—including a pizza place and maybe a Harris Teeter—are slated to move into the Capitol Riverfront area. [Housing Complex]
• View 14, the development at the intersection of 14th Street and Florida Avenue, has begun leasing its apartments. [PoP]
• A look at the (sadly) few artist live-work spaces available in the Washington region. [UrbanTurf]