Open House Blog > The Real Estate Market
The Week in Real Estate
Every Friday, we roundup the week’s real-estate news and gossip.
• Onyx on First, a 14-story apartment building near the Navy Yard Metro, will open sales on Monday. Tours of the building are available. [DCmud]
• The design for the new Watha T. Daniel public library in DC’s Shaw neighborhood looks interesting. [Library Dynamo via Bloomingdale] Renewshaw, however, thinks the design looks, well, pretty unattractive. [Renewshaw]
• Speaking of Renewshaw, the blog reports that The Providence, a residential development in the 1500 block of 11th Street, is ready to open. [Renewshaw]
• Countryside Professional Office Park, a four-building office park in Sterling, was sold to developers CSG Partners for $24 million. [WBJ]
• Redfin, the online real-estate brokerage, has some recommendations for when buyers should hold off on purchasing a home and when they should go for the kill. [Redfin]