• Washington is the new New York. At least for young adults looking for lucrative jobs, says a panel of economists and demographers. Our city tied with Seattle for the title of “next youth-magnet city.” [WSJ]
• More potential delays are on the horizon for the planned Washington Convention Center hotel, as the development company JBG is suing the DC government over the contracting process by which competing developer Marriott International was selected. [WBJ]
• DC’s housing authority announced it received $34.4 million in competitive grants from the government.
• Curious about Washington’s current condo market? Here’s a list of the top-selling condominiums in town. [Urban Turf]
• Local sports-teams owners Dan Snyder and Ted Lerner made it onto this year’s Forbes 400 list.