Putting together a wedding requires a lot of time interacting with experienced vendors, but on Wednesday night, the Knot to Miss Bridal Charity Auction will help you trim some of that time by bringing together some of the area’s best wedding vendors for a night to support a good cause.
Special guests, including Washingtonian Bride & Groom editor Sarah Zlotnick, will be on hand to answer planning questions and provide insider advice while couples bid on over 20 wedding-related items, such as photography sessions, dress discounts, cakes, calligraphy, and music. Proceeds from the auction—as well as 20 percent of the evening’s sales at The Dandelion Patch—will benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, so couples will be able to give to a good cause while checking off their wedding to-do list.
The Knot to Miss Bridal Charity Auction is scheduled to take place Wednesday, May 11, from 6 to 8 PM at The Dandelion Patch, 8455 Tyco Rd., Vienna. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, and take a peek at a few of the amazing auction items below.
- Engagement photo session from Love Life Images
- Bridal party floral design package from Bergerons
- $250 toward a wedding invitation purchase through The Dandelion Patch
- Wedding cake from Catering by Uptown
- One-hour photo session from Eli Turner
- $600 to use on a gown valued $2,500 or more at Love Couture Bridal
- Elan String Trio for up to 1.5 hours for a ceremony performance
- $1,000 off a variety dance band from Washington Talent