Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
Real Weddings: Heather Buckman & Stephen Ricks
Married May 3, 2008 at the Hotel Monaco in Alexandria, VaPhotograph by SOTA Dzine.
Occupations: She's a personal assistant; he's a regional director for a restaurant. Number of wedding attendees: 120. How they met: Online. First date: Washington Nationals game. Where they got engaged: The Trevi Fountain in Rome. Favorite wedding detail: Our fun and colorful cakes. Wedding cake: Red velvet and Italian orange. Biggest surprise of the wedding: Stephen's 10-year-old son, Maxwell, gave a toast. First dance: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Martina McBride. Three words that describe the wedding: Simple, elegant, personalized. Honeymoon spot: Spain. Where they live now: Bethesda.
This article first appeared in the Summer/Fall 2009 edition of Washingtonian Bride & Groom.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.