Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
Real Weddings: Lindsay Schraub & Michael Jasser
Married July 19, 2008 at the Mansion on O Street, Washington DCPhotograph by Mary Gardella/Love Life Images
Occupations: She's a transit advertising sales rep; he's the executive director of a parking services firm. Where they live: Logan Circle. Number of wedding attendees: 125. How they met: As students at the University of Maryland. Where they got engaged: After dinner at the Inn at Little Washington. Wedding cake: They passed on the cake in favor of a dessert bar. Wedding theme: A mix of kitschy and whimsical. Wedding flowers: White hydrangeas, lilies. Favorite wedding detail: The silhouette artist who painted guests' portraits as favors. First dance song: "Sea of Love" by Cat Power. Biggest surprise of the wedding: How much guests enjoyed wandering the Mansion, which has four floors of secret passage-ways, hidden doors and other surprises around every corner. Four words that describe the wedding: Eclectic, fun, memorable, magical. Honeymoon spot: Anguilla.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.