Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
Ask the Experts: The Planners
We're looking to you for questions to ask the area's top wedding planners.
Brides! We’re turning to you to help us ask a roomful of wedding planners your every question about the big day. On Wednesday, June 6, Washingtonian Bride & Groom editor in chief Kate Bennett will host a Q&A with dozens of the best wedding planners in the business during a dinner at Seasons Restaurant inside the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC. We’re hoping you can help us come up with the perfect questions—food and beverage ideas, what to do about favors, how to devise the perfect guest list, the ideal budget breakdown, and more. We need your guidance, so tell us what’s on your mind.
E-mail your questions to email@example.com. And follow the conversation on Twitter, starting at 8 PM on June 6, hashtag #LuxBride.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.