Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
Catering with Crêpes
A très chic treat for a French-themed bridal shower (or wedding!)
A French favorite and a sweet bridal shower treat. All photographs courtesy of Crêpe Amour
If you’re planning a bridal shower, here’s a catering idea that sure beats soggy tea sandwiches—crêpes! Crêpe Amour in Georgetown can come to your event and set up a crêpe-making station where guests can mix-and-match the fillings of their choice—from sweet options like Nutella, strawberries, and bananas, to savory selections like cheese, spinach, ham, and mushrooms.
But don’t stop there—for all you Francophiles, crêpes can also be a treat at the actual wedding, too, perhaps as an interactive cocktail-hour station or a late-night snack.
Rates generally start at $20 per person with a two-hour minimum and a minimum of 20 people. Call 202-625-6625 or visit Crêpe Amour’s Web site for more details.