Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Weirdest Registry Items
China and toaster ovens are great, but sock monkey wine cozies are pretty awesome. The strangest wedding gifts Washington couples have asked for.
Nowadays you can register for pretty much anything—even a sock monkey wine cozy. Photographs courtesy of vendors
The site MyRegistry.com allows you to set up a wedding registry for anything sold on the Web. Anything, you may ask? Yes, even some really odd stuff.
We asked the folks at MyRegistry.com to share with us the weirdest things DC-area couples have registered for. We’re not talking oddly-patterned china here, we’re talking truly unique home décor items—and a good ol’ six pack of booze. Nice.
3. Moose Drool Brown Ale, $9.99, wineandcheeseplace.com
4. SunJar Solar Rechargeable Lamp by Suck UK, $29.94, lamplust.com
Have you seen some strange registry items? Tell us in comments or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.