Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Cherry Blossom Engagement Photos at the Tidal Basin
BHLDN Set to Open in Georgetown This Spring
Vintage-loving brides will now be able to buy the bridal designs in person.Photographs courtesy of BHLDN.
Exciting news for bohemian-leaning brides! BHLDN, Anthropologie’s wedding brand, known for its ethereal and vintage-inspired bridal designs, is set to open its first location in Washington this spring. The bridal retailer will set up a permanent shop inside Georgetown’s Anthropologie space and stock an assortment of bride and bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, accessories, and decor. Even better: Brides-to-be can expect exclusive-to-Washington items as well as one-on-one consultations with BHLDN stylists. Stay tuned for opening date and more details.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.