Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
BHLDN Set to Open in Georgetown This Spring
Vintage-loving brides will now be able to buy the bridal designs in person.Photographs courtesy of BHLDN.
Exciting news for bohemian-leaning brides! BHLDN, Anthropologie’s wedding brand, known for its ethereal and vintage-inspired bridal designs, is set to open its first location in Washington this spring. The bridal retailer will set up a permanent shop inside Georgetown’s Anthropologie space and stock an assortment of bride and bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, accessories, and decor. Even better: Brides-to-be can expect exclusive-to-Washington items as well as one-on-one consultations with BHLDN stylists. Stay tuned for opening date and more details.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.