Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
The Slice: Serving You Today's Wedding News
Start your morning with The Slice, a daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news, and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
Vera Wang designs a mattress to match her 2008 bridal collection. Awesome. [via Weddingbee]
The Indianapolis Museum of Modern Art is the world's most popular place to get engaged, reports one magazine. [via Bridalwave]
Newsweek reports on the growing pressure brides feel to look perfect on their wedding day. Ladies: He loves you exactly how you are.
The latest celebrity engagement rumors: Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.
Have bridal news to share? E-mail email@example.com.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.