Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
The Slice: Daily Wedding Inspiration
One sweet piece of wedding inspiration per day
PRETTY PLAID SERVING SET
Attending a summer wedding? How about a picnic-minded present to go along with? The ceramic Mormor dinner-wear set, designed by Danish Design School grad Gry Fager, was inspired by the "humble dish towel". Oh, those Danes and their modesty.
Anyways, we're pressed to find anything more cheerful to serve omelettes and OJ in. If the lucky couple is the breakfasting type, definitely consider outfitting their kitchen with Mormor the ideal wedding present.
Mormor dinnerwear, $23.75 to $69
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.