Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
Where & When Bridal
Get hands-on with your wedding planning this weekend by choosing your entertainment and designing your own invitations.
August 20: Wine and Cheese Bridal Showcase
In case you’ve missed its previous showcases, the Pros Entertainment Services is giving guests another chance to sample wine, cheese, and the company’s entertainment options. Catch the action at Waterford of Fair Oaks (12025 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy., Fairfax; 703-352-3200). Free; call 800-843-7767 ext. 121 for a ticket; 6:45 to 9 PM
August 23: Invitation Workshop
DIY-minded brides-to-be can learn how to make their own invitations and announcements at the Georgetown location of the Paper Source (3019 M St., NW; 202-298-5545). $50; 10 AM to 12:30 PM.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.