Open House Blog > Condos|The Real Estate Market
National Harbor Rises
• The cornerstone of the project, the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, whose skeleton is rising from the banks of the river. It will house 2,000 hotel rooms, 470,000 square feet of exhibition and convention space, a 20,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, and 65,000 square feet of outdoor space for events.
• One National Harbor, a mixed-use building with 40,000 square feet of street-level retail space and 253 condos. Condos go on sale this summer—prices start in the $300,000s for one bedrooms, $400,000s for two bedrooms, and $600,000s for penthouses.
• Five hotels, including a Westin, Residence Inn by Marriott, and Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
• A marina with two piers, boat slips, and water taxi service to Old Town, Mount Vernon, and Georgetown.
• Ten restaurants, including Rosa Mexicana, Sequoia, McCormick & Schmick’s, Grace’s Fortune, and Ketchup, a Los-Angeles based eatery whose celebrity ownership includes actors Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama, and Tara Reid.