Open House Blog > The Real Estate Market
The Week in Real Estate
Every Friday, we round up the week’s real-estate news and gossip.
• A look a the staggering (though not surprising) drop in condo projects over the past two years. [Housing Complex]
• Some are calling for changes to the city’s Green Building Act in order to comply with the latest LEED standards. [WBJ]
• Though not yet on the market, rumor has it that there’s already a flurry of interest over George Stephanopoulos’ five-bedroom Georgetown house.
• Despite some protests, the Linda Joy and Kenneth Jay Pollin Memorial Community Development, a planned affordable housing community in Northeast, broke ground this week. [DCMud]
more from Washingtonian
- Most Read in Open House Blog
- From the Magazine
- Dining Out
- More from Open House Blog