Shop Around Blog > Aureta|Fashion
Aureta: Scenes From New York Fashion Week and Beyond
DC’s always-on-the-go fashionista makes a pit stop in Boston, then hits up the shows at the Lincoln Center.
Hi, everyone! I am genuinely honored to be part of the Washingtonian family and humbled that I get to share a bit of my life with you all. This last week has been a whirlwind. I flew back to DC for a day from a birthday celebration in Montreal, and then to New York for fashion week. Here are some pictures as it unfolded.
1) Tommy Hilfiger’s fashion week invitation—an absolute keepsake. New York’s architectural skyline is a work of art.
2) Celebrating the launch of Aerin Beauty with Aerin Lauder at her New York office. Dior cape, YSL dress, Daniel Espinosa block ring, and vintage pinky ring.
3) Hanging out with Tiffany & Co.’s leather-goods designers, Richard Lambertson and John Truex, at their collection presentation. Always so much fun!
4) Enjoying a cocktail at Boston’s Ames Hotel. Shirt by the Row and vintage leather jacket.
5) Heading to the shows in a suede Tommy Hilfiger dress, Mykita sunglasses, and 1950s earrings.
6) New York’s architectural skyline is a work of art.
7) With New York Times and Vogue contributor Lynn Yaeger at the Tommy Hilfiger spring 2013 show. She’s a fantastic writer, and her personal style is spot on.
8) Putting on my Tom Ford lipstick to dance the bachata at a Dominican shop in Harlem. Vintage dress, Tom Ford glasses, Dries Van Noten head scarf.