Shop Around Blog > Fashion
Our Favorite Breast Cancer Awareness Fashion Finds for 2012
Save the ta-tas and look good while doing it.
1) Play up your feminine side with Loft’s perfectly pink cords. Loft will donate 25 percent of full-price purchases to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Marisa straight-leg corduroys in Passionate Pink, $59.50 at Loft.
2) Stila’s miniature eye shadow palette proves good things come in small packages. A portion of proceeds will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Courage & Beauty Travel Palette, $16 at Ulta.
3) Travel in style with Tocca’s luxurious Eau de Parfum Viaggio coffret set. Tocca will donate 50 percent to Bright Pink throughout October. Eau de Parfum Viaggio, $45 at Tocca.
4) Kick breast cancer to the curb with these chic biker boots from Nine West’s Runway Relief collection. Proceeds will benefit Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. Runway Relief Bootie, $149 at Nine West.
5) Achieve a natural-looking glow with Bobbi Brown’s bronzing powder and mini brush set. Ten dollars of every sale will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Bobbi Brown Pink Peony set, $45 at Bloomingdale’s.
6) Wear your heart on your sleeve with H&M’s studded-collar blouse. The fashion giant will donate 25 percent to the American Cancer Society. Blouse, $29.95 at H&M stores.
7) Perk up any outfit with this graphic wool scarf by White + Warren. Fifty percent of proceeds will benefit Women at Risk. Pink Label geo pattern scarf, $130 at White + Warren.
8) Keep weekend essentials close at hand with this magenta leather wristlet. Coach will donate 20 percent of sales to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Madison leather chain wristlet, $68 at Coach.
9) Orly’s You Are Not Alone shade delivers a playful explosion of rose-colored glitter. Orly will donate 20 percent of profits to Cancer Schmancer. Nail polish, $10 at Ulta.
10) Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler teamed up with CJ Free Jewelry to design a line of beaded silk bracelets. Twenty percent of proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. CJ Free rose-gold bracelet, $68 at Union Los Angeles.
more from Washingtonian
- Most Read in Shop Around Blog
- From the Magazine
- Dining Out
- More from Shop Around Blog