- Under $30 Gift Guide We understand that you might need to cut back a bit this year, so we came up with a list of presents for less than $30.
- Gifts for the Fashionista Style-conscious ideas sure to satisfy the fashionista in your life.
- Foodie Gift Guide Gifts for the cook or food lover in your life.
- Geek Out! Gift Ideas for Gadget Lovers A look at some of the latest gizmos and gadgets that would make a great holiday present for your favorite tech-head.
- Gift Guide for a Young Capitol Hill Staffer By day, she moves through the halls of Congress while moving up the career ladder. At night, she’s playing on the office softball team or sipping Sauvignon at Sonoma. What to buy her?
- Eco-Friendly Gift Guide Need an earth-friendly gift for the tree hugger in your life? Here are a few good options.
- Gift Guide for the Germantown GS-14 He’s proud that his job helps America. Family comes first, though—he looks forward to their Outer Banks vacation each summer. With his flex schedule and three-day weekends, he has time to tinker in his garage and read David Baldacci novels. And root for the Redskins—still.
- Gift Guide for the Suburban Soccer Mom She’s there every Saturday morning, cheering on her daughter’s soccer squad or her son’s hockey team. She volunteers for the bake sale and never misses a recital. Mom deserves a whole lot of love.
- Gift Guide for the Tysons Techie He’s addicted to Twitter. He doesn’t get how anyone has just one cell phone. He’s not glued to his computer—he’ll drop by Gordon Biersch for a beer with coworkers. He’s helped you with your computer more times than you can count. Show some thanks.
- Gift Guide for the Takoma Park Tree-Hugger She was a locavore before most of us knew what that meant. She’s led a low-carbon life for years. That doesn’t mean she’s against presents—just think green.
- Gift Guide for the K Street Powerbroker His day starts early with a breakfast meeting at the Four Seasons, but his Thomas Pink shirt looks crisp all day. He’s not all work—he plays just as hard, whether golfing at Congressional Country Club or hosting clients in his box at the Kennedy Center.
- Gift Guide for the Georgetown Socialite Throwing dinner parties is as easy for her as breathing. Her home is gorgeous, her taste elegant. She’s out several nights a week—one evening might be a friend’s book signing, another a charity gala.
© 2017 Washingtonian Media Inc.
All Rights Reserved