Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Pinteresting: Mercury-Glass Candleholders
An easy and inexpensive way to add warmth and sparkle to any wedding decor scheme.
What is it about mercury glass that’s so darned romantic? There’s something in the way it glints and glows, and it’s so versatile—equally at home now (it mimics the warmth of a September night) as it might be on an evening in mid-December (imagine the flickering candlelight next to sprigs of holly and pine). Going with a rustic fall theme? It will add some sparkle to all that reclaimed wood. Prefer a fancier affair? It also pairs well with ribbons and lace.
We scoured Pinterest and picked out a few lovely takes on this timeless—and seasonless—tabletop accessory, available at all price points, from vintage to West Elm to DIY lookalikes.
1. These votives and vases add texture and depth to the table.
2. The perfect addition to a palette of gray and white.
3. A soft touch next to spiky succulents.
4. Just the right splash of sparkle on a rustic wooden table.
5. Sold on the idea and want to use it on your big day? Here’s how to do it yourself.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.