Breast Cancer Awareness: 12 Beauty Products That Give Back
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a portion of sales from each these cosmetics go toward finding a cure to the disease.
Tuesday marked the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and joining the search for a cure is easier than you think. Some of our favorite beauty brands—from ultra-affordable Sonia Kashuk to luxurious La Mer—have created limited-edition products in the cause’s signature bubblegum pink in honor of the month, and purchasing one sends a portion of your cash to various charities. See below for 12 ways you can contribute to the meaningful cause—and treat yourself to some goodies for good.
1. Purchase the Bobbi Brown French Pink blush set, $45 at Bobbi Brown, and $10 goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
2. Estée Lauder will donate 20 percent of its profits from every Advanced Night Repair serum, which comes with a pink ribbon bracelet, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. $92 at Bloomingdale’s.
3. A portion of profits made from Coach’s Signature Breast Cancer Awareness Eau de Toilette, $68 at Sephora, goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. When you buy Clarisonic’s Almond Blossom Plus brush, $15 goes to the public service program Look Good Feel Better. $235 at Nordstrom.
5. When you purchase the Stila Positive and Pretty palette, $14 at Beauty Bar, 10 percent of your money will go to various breast cancer awareness charities.
6. La Mer gives $10 from every purchase of the Hand Treatment for Breast Cancer Awareness, $40 at Saks Fifth Avenue, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
8. Inspired by the Too Faced founders’ stepmom, Debbi, who’s currently battling breast cancer, proceeds from the sale of this lip gloss raise funds for breast cancer awareness. Too Faced Love Debbi High-Shine Gloss, $16 at Ulta.
9. Buy a pink Beautyblender cleanser set, $39.95 at beautyblender.net, and 15 percent of the proceeds go to Look Good, Feel Better.
10. Sonia Kashuk donates 15 percent from the sale of each Proudly Pink five-piece brush set, $15.99 at Target, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
11. Keratin Complex will donate 20 percent of its profits from every sale of the Heat Therapy ceramic ball dryer (in pink) to the charity Friends Are By Your Side. $149 at keratincomplex.com.
12. Pick up a Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer, $36 at Ulta, and $5 is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
You Might Also Like:
12 Beauty Gift Sets
Beauty Buys That Give Back
16 Gifts that Give to Charity