Two ways to transform your dining space into something extraordinary.
LEFT: Clockwise from center:
- Rosewood salt-and-pepper cellar, $42 at Relish Decor
- “Nagasaki” gold-plated spoons, $14 each at Salt & Sundry
- Floral arrangement by Meredith Wallace of Rocking Bird Flower Co.
- “Deco” coupe, $14 at Salt & Sundry
- Hawkins New York “Confetti” highball glass, $16 at Need Supply Co.
- Rose Gold Flatware, $39 for five-piece set at West Elm
- Charger, $24 at West Elm
- “Blush Element” dinner plate, $8 at World Market
- Marbled napkin, $3 at World Market
- Honeycomb plate, $8 at World Market
- Menu calligraphy by Shotgunning for Love Letters
- “LaRue” blush-pink bread-and-butter plate, $12 at the White Hearth
RIGHT: Clockwise from upper right:
- Floral arrangement by Meredith Wallace at Rocking Bird Flower Co.
- Aino Aalto tumbler in gray, $28 for two at Need Supply Co.
- “Tour” stemless wineglass, $10 at Crate & Barrel
- “Smith” flatware, $34 for five-piece set at West Elm
- “Friso” charger, $150 for four at Relish Decor
- Obsidian dinner plate, $18 at the White Hearth
- “Alvaro” side plate, $8 at World Market
- Letterpress menu by Livingston Letterpress
- Iittala x Issey Miyake napkin, $55 at Need Supply Co.
- “Marin” white saucer and cup, $7 and $10 at Crate & Barrel
- Crushed-glass dish, $12 at Salt & Sundry
- Marble pepper mill and salt shaker, $25 each at Crate & Barrel.
This article appeared in the March 2018 issue of Washingtonian.