Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Real Weddings: Brook Holladay & Brian Peters
Married September 19, 2009 at Rehoboth Beach's All Saints' Church.Photograph by Patricia Lyons
Occupations: They own a water sports tour company. Hometowns: She's from Washington, he's from Kensington. How they met: They lived in the same apartment building. First date: A Redskins/Eagles football game. Favorite Restaurant: The Prime Rib. Where they got engaged: In front of the tree on Christmas morning. Wedding cocktail: Mojito. Wedding cake: pound cake. Wedding flowers: Garden roses and ranunculus. Favorite wedding detail: The lanterns on the ceiling in the tent, and the sand-dollar motif on nearly everything. Biggest surprises of the wedding: Walking on the boardwalk to the cocktail hour in the reception tent. First dance song: 'You Send Me" by Sam Cooke. Wedding theme: Beachy. Four words that describe the wedding: Magical, enchanting, seamless, and love-filled. Honeymoon spots: Paris and Florence. Where they currently live: Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.