Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Real Weddings: Lisa Knappen & Sebastian Ridd
Married May 3, 2008 at St. Aloysius Church in Washington DCPhotograph by Jennifer Domenick/Love Life Images.
Occupations: She's a film producer; he's a derivatives trader. Where they live: London, England. Number of wedding attendees: 145. How they met: They worked at the same investment bank. First date: At a restaurant in the West Village in New York City. Where they got engaged: On the banks of the Seine in Paris. Wedding cocktail: Pimm's. Wedding theme: A celebration of their combined cultures: American, Panamanian, English, and French. Favorite wedding detail: The sound of the trumpets blaring during "Trumpet Voluntary" by J.Clarke for the bride's procession. First dance song: "Love Me Tender" by Elvis Presley. Biggest surprise of the wedding: How intimate it felt. Wedding cake: Red velvet with vanilla butter cream icing. Wedding flowers: Pink peonies, white freesia. Four words that describe the wedding: International, fun, intimate, elegant. Honeymoon spot: The Maldives.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.