Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Fall Engagement Photo Session in Georgetown
- The Best Processional Music for Your Ceremony
- Fall Elopement in Dumbarton Oaks Park
Real Weddings: Marian Smith & Dan Mantalbano
Married May 30, 2010 at Epiphany Catholic Church in Washington, DC
Occupations: She's a journalist; he's an online operations manager Hometowns: She's from Washington; he's from London How They Met: As high school students at the American School in London First Date: A pub in London after Thanksgiving dinner with both of our families Favorite Restaurant: Bambou in London Where They Got Engaged: Morocco Wedding Cocktail: Vodka martinis with lime and rosemary Wedding Dessert: Chocolate mousse and raspberries Wedding Flowers: White peonies, viburnum, freesia Favorite Wedding Detail: Our getaway car: a dark green Jaguar Biggest Surprise of the Wedding: How not stressful it was! First Dance Song: "At Last" by Etta James Wedding Theme: Old World and environmentally friendly Four Words That Describe the Wedding: Joyful, intimate, romantic, lively Honeymoon Spot: Costa Rica Where They Currently Live: London
This wedding first appeared in the Winter/Spring 2011 issue of Washingtonian Bride & Groom. Click here to reserve your free copy.
You Might Also Like ...
The Japanese retailer announced they will finally open in the DC Metro area.