Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
Real Weddings: Nada Girgis & Mina Rezk
Married May 3, 2009 at St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church.Photograph by Jay Premack.
Occupations: She's a social worker and graduate student, he's an electrical engineer. Hometowns: She's from Chantilly; he's from Alexandria, Egypt. How they met: They belong to the same church and went to George Mason University together. First Date: A Redskins vs. Cowboys football game— and the Redskins won! Favorite restaurant: Te Iron Bridge Wine Company Restaurant in Warrenton, VA. Where they got engaged: Mina proposed to Nada at her home surrounded by family and close friends. Wedding cake: Four-tiered Grand Marnier cake with vanilla cream filling. Wedding flowers: Anastasia roses, hydrangeas, gardenias, freesia, lilies, and lisianthus. Favorite wedding detail: The beautifully designed stage. First dance song: "At Last" by Etta James. Wedding theme: Simple Elegance. Four words that describe the wedding: Elegant, romantic, unforgettable, and perfect. Honeymoon spot: Oahu and Maui. Where they currently live: Gainesville.