Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Real Weddings: Nada Girgis & Mina Rezk
Married May 3, 2009 at St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church.Photograph by Jay Premack.
Occupations: She's a social worker and graduate student, he's an electrical engineer. Hometowns: She's from Chantilly; he's from Alexandria, Egypt. How they met: They belong to the same church and went to George Mason University together. First Date: A Redskins vs. Cowboys football game— and the Redskins won! Favorite restaurant: Te Iron Bridge Wine Company Restaurant in Warrenton, VA. Where they got engaged: Mina proposed to Nada at her home surrounded by family and close friends. Wedding cake: Four-tiered Grand Marnier cake with vanilla cream filling. Wedding flowers: Anastasia roses, hydrangeas, gardenias, freesia, lilies, and lisianthus. Favorite wedding detail: The beautifully designed stage. First dance song: "At Last" by Etta James. Wedding theme: Simple Elegance. Four words that describe the wedding: Elegant, romantic, unforgettable, and perfect. Honeymoon spot: Oahu and Maui. Where they currently live: Gainesville.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.