Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
Chat Recap: From Beyoncé to Jazz
Entertainment producer Andy Kushner gives readers wedding music advice.To the reader who just asked entertainment producer Andy Kushner about playing Miley Cyrus at your wedding: Don’t worry, I love “Nobody’s Perfect,” too. But even if the rest of you aren't Miley fans, today’s chat is worth reading. Andy answered questions about bands vs. DJs, how to pick dance music that all generations will enjoy, and alternatives to the wedding march. Hint: Think Beyoncé.
Because every bride hopes for the perfect photo album, a Washington photographer will be here next Thursday to answer questions about wedding portraits, dance-floor candids, and more. Start submitting them now.
To read past Q&As with some of Washington's best wedding pros, click here.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.