Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Chat Recap: My Best Friend’s Wedding Shoes
An event planner gives solid advice.Pets in weddings? No matter how much you love them, it’s not a good idea, says wedding planner (and pug owner) Kelley Freeman. In yesterday’s chat, Kelley also covered how to throw a multi-day wedding celebration (hers lasted four days), how to tell your best friend her shoes don’t match her dress, how much to tip vendors, and more.
Next week, tune in for April’s last wedding-planner chat. Michele Hodges of Michele Hodges Events will answer any final, burning questions you have about food, flowers, favors, and anything else. Start sending them in today. Didn’t get an answer this week? Michele also will cover a few questions that Kelley didn’t have time for. It’s all happening Thursday at 11 AM.
Read past wedding chats to learn what flowers cost the least, what flavor cake guests like the most, and more.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.