Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
The owner of Amaryllis florist answers your questions about wedding blooms.Whoever said that you learn something new every day should probably talk to Rick Davis of Amaryllis florist—because today I learned dozens of things about wedding-day flowers, and that was all before lunch. Check out the chat to read about the best budget-friendly blooms, how to duplicate designs you’ve seen in a magazine, what to grow for a backyard wedding, and more.
Next Thursday, food-loving brides (so, pretty much all of you) can get catering advice from Bunny Dwin of Provisions Catering. Submit questions starting now.
If Rick's flower advice helped, check out tips from other vendors in Bridal Party's past chats.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.