Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
How to Throw a Low-Cost Wedding, and Other Good Advice
If a great wedding is all in the details, then today’s chat with wedding planner Allison Jackson should have you covered. From her advice on how to host a wedding in Washington for less than $10,000 (hard but possible) to thoughts on giving gifts to all of your guests (is it really necessary?), her answers couldn’t have been more thorough. Plus I learned that sometimes calla lilies have black centers. Very trendy.
Still have questions? Give them to planner Jodi Moraru, who will be here next Thursday, January 31, at 11 AM for Bridal Party’s final how-to-plan-a-wedding chat. Then get excited for February and a whole new batch of Thursday chatters. Who will it be? Florists? Photographers? Katherine Heigl? Okay, probably not Katherine Heigl. But the others are fair game. As always, details to come.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.