Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
11 Wonderful Wedding Treats
Crush-worthy sparkle heels, cupcake wrappers, and custom bridal illustrations
A few of our favorite things:
1. These laser-cut cupcake wrappers dress up small desserts. Paper Orchid cupcake wrappers, $25 for 25
2. A timeless something blue from a DC designer. Mija Jewelry lapis and gold-plated earrings, $225
3. A colorful robe is perfect for a Caribbean honeymoon! Plum Pretty Sugar's "Darling Jardine" Robe, $78
5. A flash of glitter will be unexpected under a long white skirt. Kate Spade New York's "Charm" slingbacks, $325
6. This necklace from jewelry designer Elva Fields adds a vintage touch to a modern look. "Fancy Dress Finery" frosted glass-and-rhinestone necklace, $3,686.
7. Comission an adorable sketch of your wedding gown from artist Inslee Haynes. inslee.net
8. A subtle, sweet pink shade every bride will love. Deborah Lippman's "Prelude to a Kiss" nail lacquer, $16
9. Illustrator Hanna Nation's cute, customizable notecards are the perfect bridesmaid gift. $48 for a set of 25 paper cards
10. A classic solitair gives this 18-karat yellow gold engagement ring an earthy feel. Avens Rough .75-carat diamond ring, $1,736
11. A cool wedding gift idea: H. Bloom will hand-deliver beautiful bouquets to the couple on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis. washingtondc-flowers.hbloom.com
You Might Also Like ...
Your guide to the week’s most stylish events.
Katherine Thornhill sticks to a Paleo, gluten-free diet throughout her busy schedule. See how she manages it.