Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
Do You Agree With These Brides?
• Sixty-three percent of brides still do the “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue” thing on their wedding day.
• Thirty-eight percent are last-minute Charlies, waiting until three months (or less!) before the wedding to buy the dress.
• Pitting Northeastern brides against Midwestern: The former are more adamant about making their bridesmaids wear identical dresses (42 percent vs. 27 percent).
• Almost 40 percent of brides think about buying more than one dress for the wedding—one for the ceremony and one that they can wear to get down on the dance floor.
Hey, if Madonna can do ten costume changes in one show, why aren’t you entitled to two dresses in one night? Go for it.
Washington brides-to-be: Are you married to the idea of matching bridesmaids? Saving dress shopping until the very last second? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.