Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
New Wedding Dresses: Ugo Zaldi
If you’re on the hunt for a gown that’s totally unique, check out this new bridal collection at Chevy Chase Bridal.
When you’re shopping for your wedding gown, you’re looking for something that flatters your figure and suits your style—but, just like a celebrity on the red carpet, you probably don’t want to sport the exact same dress that six of your sorority sisters are wearing, especially if you’re a fashion hound.
Enter French designer Ugo Zaldi. The design house just started selling its gorgeous wedding dresses in the U.S., and Chevy Chase Bridal is the first and, so far, only bridal salon in the area to carry the collection.
The dresses start at $800, and they range from ultraromantic sheaths to glam above-the-knee styles. And plus, you’ll get brownie points from wearing a gown from a très chic French designer—how very fashion-forward of you.
Visit Chevy Chase Bridal’s Web site for more information.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.